Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Location, Location, Location

I shoot at some fabulous locations in New York City and beyond and I love photographing them.  I thought I will feature different locations that I have worked in to show off the cool spaces and to give clients some great options for locations.  

Our first feature is the Gabarron Carriage House on 38th Street between 3rd and Lexington.  The location was built as a carriage house, converted to a residence and now is owned by the foundation and available for special events.  It is perfect for a wedding of up to about 50 - 200 guests with a cocktail lounge up the spiral stairs.  All catering needs to be brought in as well as music, decor, etc.  Very cool.  Call 212.573.6938 x 15 for information.  Ask for Elisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment