Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lily & Don

Now I know what being a bride is really like!  Click HERE to see ALL the images in my album! The password is: wedding

Enjoy and thank you all!  My dress was designed by Gina at Adrienne's - she made it from a sketch!  We got ready at the Waldorf Astoria where Ingeborg (call me for her contact info!) did my hair & makeup.  The ceremony was at the Brooklyn Pop-up Chapel  in Williamsburg and and our officiant was Mary from Weddings of New York.  We had cocktails and dinner at Mymoon in Williamsburg.  My bouquet was designed by Brian at Earth Gardens (with styling consulting by Lorenzo Salazar!) and made from Yves Piaget roses.  I'm already receiving accolades about the amazing service at dinner!  They were absolutely amazing and the food was incredible.  Oh, and the shoes were from Ferragamo!











No comments:

Post a Comment