Thursday, July 14, 2011

First comes love, then comes BABIES!

OK, you know I love a fabulous wedding! But you know one of the best parts of my job? The babies! I've shot over 100 weddings and I just love being the first "official photographer" for my little clients! I design custom birth announcements and have created some pretty amazing baby albums for families.

Here is an archival, bespoke album hot off the press - it is an 8x8 matted album covered in a grained slate-blue leather and custom embossing. We even had the birth announcement we made mounted on the first page! This client is a favorite and we have made these for all of her 4 kids!

All newborn, baby, can children sessions can be archived in these hand-made luxe book!




This album has a die-cut image front and black text embossing.

Here is the custom announcement mounted in the front of the book for safekeeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment