Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Futures & Options Event at The Stone Rose Lounge, New York

I had the pleasure of working with Futures & Options at their first annual Dream Big gala event at Stone Rose Lounge in the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle. Event honorees included William Thompson, Jr., Andrew Rasiej and Resham Saujani. The evening included dinner, a silent auction (I donated a family photo session!) and a raffle. I can't believe it but I actually won a raffle prize - a lovely gold & crystal necklace! I'm actually wearing it today! It was a great event and guests included patrons, sponsors and Futures & Options alumnus. I had the pleasure of speaking with several former F&O interns now successful college graduates and working in New York City. Cheers and it is always a pleasure working with you! I can't wait to see your annual report!!!

The evening was catered by Gracious Thyme


The lovely view from the lounge.






Event honorees William Thompson Jr., Reshma Saujani and Andrew Rasiej









You can see more images on the Facebook Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment